HPLC Troubleshooting and Maintenance Techniques: a webinar
In this webinar Todd Anderson, Global Chromatography Specialist, Teledyne ISCO, will walk attendees through the most effective troubleshooting techniques chromatographers use to isolate problems in their systems
In this webinar, to be held on Wednesday 1 December (12 noon GMT), he will also discuss proven injection and loading techniques and other best practices for optimising chromatographic results. And for longer-term success, Todd will also address important method development factors geared to extending the life of your column, as follows:
- Recognising problem indicators
- Troubleshooting HPLC methods and procedures
- Pump head problems and associated symptoms
- Detector and flow cell issues and corrective actions
- Sample injection problems
- Loading conditions to improve peak shape
- Sample injection techniques to help prevent blockages
- Tuning methods to extend column life.
Click here to register.