The latest POCT Innovators event, ‘POCT: The Power to Disrupt’ has been unveiled for Nottingham on 28 March.
Following on from the success of the POCT: Innovations event held in Bristol in September 2022 organiser Thornhill Healthcare Events has launched its first 2023 event, covering a wide range of hot topics in this sector. Attendance is free to NHS staff but places are limited due to the venue size.
This event will take place at The Jubilee Hotel and Conferences, Nottingham.
A provisional agenda is in place (see highlights below) and as with previous events the day will feature extended breaks for networking and a chance to visit exhibitors.
- ICS/ICB and diagnostics - David Thorne, NHS Insights Expert
- The role of community pharmacies - Leyla Hannbeck, CEO, Independent Pharmarcies
- POCT networking opportunities - Robyn Wilson, Senior Biomedical Scientist
- Impact of the pandemic on our service - Rhys Tassell, POCT Service Lead, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Remote monitoring of the immune system: Opportunities and challenges - Kourosh SaebParsy Professor of Transplantation and Consultant Transplant Surgeon, University of Cambridge; Chief Medical Officer, Oxford Immune Algorithmics
- Risk management in point of care - Carole Gough, Founder of The POCT Consultancy
- POCT in the emergency department: Past, present and future - Andy Breakell, Emergency Medicine Physician, Med-Tech Award winner.
(Agenda and speakers are subject to change.)
Register for your place now here. - https://poctinnovators.com/events/poct-the-power-to-disrupt-28th-march-the-jubilee-hotel-conferences-nottingham/